The Filipino Channel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Filipino Channel

Watch free movies and teleserye online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Printing Option Should I Choose for Printed Blank DVD or CD Disc?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skygirl

Which Printing Option Should I Choose for Printed Blank DVD or CD Disc? Empty
PostSubject: Which Printing Option Should I Choose for Printed Blank DVD or CD Disc?   Which Printing Option Should I Choose for Printed Blank DVD or CD Disc? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:12 pm

If your business or organisation requires branding on a mass scale for your blank DVDs and curb your enthusiasm dvd set, the choice of on - body print becomes an important one. This will determine the style and quality of the finished disc, and subsequently the following factors will come into play when making the decision.
Artwork: Is the artwork a simple two colour logo, solid background or is it a full blown colourful affair? One print option is more suited to a particular style of artwork than another, and depending on the amount of discs required, more cost effective.
Use: Are the discs for internal use, or for a commercial product? Commercial products will require a high quality, durable professional DVD or the walking dead series dvd box set blank disc, while in - house requirements may require simple logo branding. When you think of use, think of what impression you are trying to make with the recipients of the disc.
Numbers: The quantity of discs you need will also determine which on - body print option to select. This, together with the use and artwork will play an important role in selecting the rightthe walking dead season 1 dvd and CD print option.
Cost: For any business or organisation the cost is a significant factor in determining which print option to choose.
Disc Printing Options:
• Full Colour Litho Printing
This option is arguably the best if your requirements are for full colour artwork with fine detail. As a result they are good for commercial products as the artwork is both scratch and waterproof and very durable. They are also cost effective for orders of 500 or more.
• Silk Screen Printing
For pantone colours, silk screen printing is perfect. It appears to be tailor made for solid colours which form the basis of design for a the dead man walking dvd number of logos. Screen printing offers a scratch proof printed directly on to the disk. Its base colour is silver, but it is possible to change the background colour if required. Silk screen printing is a good cost effect option for orders over 200.

Back to top Go down

Which Printing Option Should I Choose for Printed Blank DVD or CD Disc?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Filipino Channel  :: TV SERIES :: ABS - CBN :: I Am Legend - Episode-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Cinema, Movies | Movies | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com