The Filipino Channel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Filipino Channel

Watch free movies and teleserye online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2011 is the Perfect Time to Build your DVD Collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skygirl

2011 is the Perfect Time to Build your DVD Collection Empty
PostSubject: 2011 is the Perfect Time to Build your DVD Collection   2011 is the Perfect Time to Build your DVD Collection Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:18 pm

If you're older than 18 you should be of an age where you can at least fondly remember a time before DVDs even existed - when Leverage Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset first entered our homes they were revolutionary. They changed the way we view movies at home and what we expect for our money when we pick up the latest flick: when before we just expected to get the film we paid for, we now anticipate disc full of extra features and sneak previews. DVDs were the pinnacle of viewing technology a few years ago, but this changed yet again when Blu-ray hit the shops and looks to be taking another turn with the popularisation of digital copies.
With the digital revolution now in full swing, supernatural season 6 buy online are beginning to be seen as a dying breed and as such the price of these once heralded discs has now plummeted. A few years ago, a new DVD would likely have cost you between £15 and £20, but these days prices rest more around the £9 to £11 region. This is a godsend for film buffs looking to amp up their DVD collections, but for some of us that £9 or £11 price tag can still be forbidding. If you don't have the funds to lay out, there are a few other ways you can build your watch series supernatural dvd collection.
Charity shops are the obvious first port of call. DVDs are usually priced at £1 or £2 in charity shops meaning you can pick up lots of them at ridiculously low prices. The only problem with charity shops are that they do have a limited range to choose from and the reason many of these movies have ended up in charity shops in the first place is that they're not very popular. That said, charity shops in student areas are usually awash with supernatural season 6 dvd! Quality can also be a problem, but most charity shops don't mind you opening the cases and checking for scratches.
Three for two deals and buy-one-get-one-free offers from online retailers are what you need to watch supernatural seasons dvd to get your hands on recent releases. These offers usually mean you can pick up of good quality, relatively new movies for just a little over what you would pay for a new film on its day of release, so keep your eyes peeled for deals.
Back to top Go down

2011 is the Perfect Time to Build your DVD Collection
Page 1 of 1